de Buyer Mineral B Pro Sauteuse Cast Steel Handle 28cm
Carbon steel pan with beeswax finish. Natural Anti-oxidation Protection and Improved non-stick quality. Tough and long lasting. Must undergo pan seasoning to maintain its long lasting quality. For different cooking styles: searing, sautéing, browning, simmering. Perfect for preparing large quantities and for sautéed potatoes. The high edges limit projections when cooking meat Ø 28 cm (Ø bottom = 20 cm) H= 8.7 cm L =51.5 cm V= 4 L - 2.47 kg
How to season carbon steel pans:
1) Clean beeswax coating with very hot water.
2) Dry the Pan with a kitchen towel
3) Heat the Pan (Burner or oven at 450 OF)
4) Put oil on kitchen towel and apply sparingly on both inside and outer part.
5) Let the oiled pan heat on a burner or oven until the oil evaporates completely.
6) Repeat the process until the pan appears in a dark shade of brown.
7) Use the pan and re-season as needed.