de Buyer Mineral B Steel Steak Frypan 28cm
Carbon steel pan with beeswax finish. Natural Anti-oxidation Protection and Improved non-stick quality. Tough and long lasting. Must undergo pan seasoning to maintain its long lasting quality. Enhanced non-stick qualities when used for the first time. Un-deformable thick skirt. Excellent caramelization of food. Riveted handle curved in French-style: easy handling; ergonomic. Ø 28 cm, bottom- Ø 21.3 cm, weight- 1.63 kg
How to season carbon steel pans:
1) Clean beeswax coating with very hot water.
2) Dry the Pan with a kitchen towel
3) Heat the Pan (Burner or oven at 450 OF)
4) Put oil on kitchen towel and apply sparingly on both inside and outer part.
5) Let the oiled pan heat on a burner or oven until the oil evaporates completely.
6) Repeat the process until the pan appears in a dark shade of brown.
7) Use the pan and re-season as needed.